- Brett started with the company in 1995 after earning his BSEE degree. His primary role during his first ten years was as a lead design engineer for our electronic control systems.
- By the early 2000’s, he added the role of VP of Engineering heading up the engineering department as the company diversified and grew its product offering.
- By 2008, he was serving as President and General Manager of one of the company’s divisions. It was in this role where Crider realized that some of the same skillsets that he had learned as an engineer could be successfully applied to managing a larger organization.
- In 2013, he was promoted to his current role of CEO.
- As CEO, Crider takes a very hands on approach where he is involved in all aspects of the company especially product development and manufacturing operations. Crider says that he thinks his most important responsibility is to insure that the company never becomes complacent. He wants the company to embrace a culture of continuous improvement by following a simple motto of “being better tomorrow than we were today” in every aspect of the business. Crider’s main core value that he tries to instill in the employees of Rollseal is to “Focus on the Customer.” He says the first step to being a successful company is “To be easy to do business with.” He went on to say, “If you combine that philosophy with a product that the customer desires and a high level of execution by your employees, it will put our company in the best position to be successful for many years to come.”