DESIGNED FOR ALL WALK‐IN FREEZER APPLICATIONS
Whether your goals focus on reducing expenses, increasing productivity, or ensuring customer satisfaction, the RollSeal Walk-In Door System will be a valuable tool. From the initial investment through the many fiscal benefits to your operation, our system will exceed your expectations.
EnergyStar estimates that $1 in energy savings inside a grocery store is equivalent to increasing counter sales by $59, you do the math!
* ROI calculation based on a 6’ wide by 9’ high opening using DOE recognized Ashrae standards with medium temp cooler @ 35F and low temp freezer @ -10F and assuming a 75F backroom environment. Dollar volume savings were $700/year on cooler door and $2000/year on freezer.
THE ORIGINAL FABRIC DOOR EISA EXEMPT
• PANTENTED SEALING TECHNOLOGY
• IMPACT RESISTANT DESIGN
• 50% REDUCTION IN OPERATIONAL FOOTPRINT
• User Settable Auto‐Closure Features
• 30-60 MINUTE INSTALLATION TIME
• ONLY EISA Exempt Fabric Roll-Up Door on Market
• IDEAL FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION OR RETRO-FIT APPLICATIONS
• ROI of 6 Months on Freezer
– AIA Continuous Education Provider (Schedule Today)
– Significantly Lower Maintenance Costs than Conventional Swing or Slider Doors.
When RollSeal set out to develop a door specifically designed for walk-in freezer applications, we did so with the knowledge that the doors are often an afterthought when it comes to designing and laying out the cold storage environment. However, after the installation of a freezer box, the door can quickly become the weakest link in the refrigeration system.
As a result of standard daily use on conventional rigid style refrigerated doors, seal integrity can degrade quickly, large door footprints can become space and safety problems and doors are constantly left open by personnel. The RollSeal Door provides a unique and affordable solution to these constant problems that plague your operational efficiencies. The patented air-tight (triple layer) sealing system of the RollSeal Door provides maximum environmental containment in an impact resistant design.
Combine this with the fact that the RollSeal Door reduces your overall door footprint by 50% and the auto-closure features reduce open times by 75% and it’s easy to see why the RollSeal Door is becoming the standard for WICF applications.
• Patented Technology
• Impact Resistant
• Reduces Operational Footprint
• New Construction or Retro-Fit
• 3-Layers of Fabric Creating Space
• Continuous Seals on Both Sides of Door, Front and Back Panels.
CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE:
Custom sizes up to 24′ x 24′
Custom speeds up to 48” per second
EASY SETUP & INSTALL:
STEP 1 – Placement
STEP 2 – Stand Up & Mount
STEP 3 – Electrical
Ready to Use!
RollSeal™ Doors are the perfect fit for a number of companies and environments in the refrigeration industry. Our sealing technology creates an airtight environment for your product, and our small footprint can easily adapt to areas with space limitations.
Over the years, RollSeal has developed a diverse line of products that utilize our patented sealing technology. These products have ranged from roll-up fabric doors, to roll-up shutters to rolling sidewall systems. We specialize in making custom solutions that meet the needs of a wide range of markets and applications and would love to be a part of the design phase of your next project.